BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Being a dad :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It has been awesome!  They came into this world a lot faster than we had planned but I guess you learn pretty quickly with two.  It still doesn't feel real sometimes when I think about being a dad.  I look at these beautiful little guys and I'm amazed.  It is hard leaving them to go to work, especially after the weekend.  I look forward all day to 4:00 when I can go home and see Lauren and the boys.  I am learning patience which is not one of my finer traits.  It's been really hard to get used to the lack of sleep but I have learned the value of a strong cup of joe!  I take the night shift to give Lauren some sleep.  She goes upstairs anywhere between 9:30 and 11:00 and can normally sleep until 1:30 - 2:30.  I give her a lot of credit because by two o'clock I am pretty much done.  It is definitely a tough job trying to take care of them by yourself.  They are getting better at sleeping more at night and hopefully we can get them in their cribs soon.  They both are getting so big, relatively, and they have become a lot more alert.  It's a new adventure every day and I look forward to what the future will bring all of us.  I’m going to cut it short because Connor is crying :)  Till next time........
 

0 comments: